• Feature parity with v1
• Progressive web application
• KPI/Pulse enhancements
• Standardized forms in CPIMS+ and GBVIMS+
• Once a location is selected in a referral or a transfer, the users list will be filtered by the province or district the user works in
• API error no longer displaying on sign-in
• Improvements in case list loading performance for Thailand
• 3-server deploy: Primero can be split up physically into application, search, and database servers
• System performance improvements
• Security and performance upgrades: Upgrade to CouchDB, change the Rails server (Passenger replaced with Puma)
• Improvements to FTR: configurable FTR criteria. case to trace matching. Watch our short video here.
• Duplicates reporting. Watch our short video here.
• Refined referrals and transfers: system enforced referral pathways. Watch our short video here.
• Language toggle and support for more than 2 simultaneous languages. Watch our short video here.
• Support for Indonesian, Kurdish
• Support for a high number of locations (Admin 4, 5)
• Improved user, agency management
• Preview case without access to the case. Watch our short video here.
• FTR functionality: match tracing requests to cases. Watch our short video here.
• System-level configurable Matching criteria. Watch the last minute of our short video here.
• Add incident and service provision to the case without full access to the case in one action. Watch our short video here.
• Request transfer of case that isn’t owned by you. Watch our short video here.
• National ID duplicate report. Watch our short video here.
• The ability to make notes by a supervisor on a case they cannot edit
• Configurable UNHCR export. Watch our short video here.
• Audit log exposed to system administrator. Watch our short video here
• Adding support for Bangla, Somali, Thai, Burmese
• Security updates; upgrade to Rails 5
CPIMS+ v1.5 was released on Jan 30 2018
• Compatibility with Primero mobile app v3.0.x
• Required fields on nested subforms
• Workflow status bar improvements, improved dashboards for workflow
• Improved internationalization: Sub-locales and support for Arabic (Lebanon), bug fixes, improved RTL and Arabic rendering
• Scheduled tasks tab
• Configurable case list filters
• Role for agency user administration
• Role improvements for limited national administrator
• Email alerts for approvals, referrals, and transfers
• Incorporating Transifex in the application translation process
• Arabic users and form translations
CPIMS+ v1.4 was released on Sep 21, 2017
GBVIMS+ v1.4 was released on Dec 13, 2018
• Dashboard UI improvements
• New forms
• Arabic translations are available
• Improvements made to the configuration bundle import
GBVIMS+ v1.3 was released on Oct 17, 2018
• Updates made to improve the seed forms and fields